CBD & You: Choosing the Right CBD Product
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a natural compound found in marijuana. It is the part of the plant that is used to promote total body wellness in a safe, non-habit-forming way. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD has no psychological high effect on the mind or the body.
As more and more research take place, CBD has great potential for keeping people healthy by promoting relaxation, helping with sleeping problems, epilepsy, chronic pain, inflammation, stress, and anxiety.
In many states, both medical and recreational cannabis is now legal. So, people are curious as to what CBD is and how it can help them with their mental and physical well-being.
How to Pick the Best Form of CBD
If you’re looking to try CBD but aren’t sure where to start, this article will help answer your questions about what to search for when it’s time to buy choose the best CBD product for you.
Perhaps the most important advice is that you look closely at the label and do a little research before picking up anything containing CBD. Remember, if the label does not clearly state what is in the bottle, you should be skeptical.
7 Tips for Choosing CBD Oil Products
Buying CBD can feel intimidating at first. But with a little knowledge and these tips, you’ll be ready to make an informed purchase.
- Quality and Purity Testing
You’ve probably heard of the phrase “Third Party Lab Testing,” but you may not know why it is such a critical thing to consider when you choosing the right CBD product.
Currently, there is no government-approved testing process for determining the purity and quality of CBD products. Instead, independent (third party) private laboratories test the CBD for manufacturers of products. The most trustworthy companies will actually post their test results in the form of a “Certificate of Analysis” right on their website. This transparency provides confidence that the company is willing to share the results of their CBD oil and that they have nothing to hide.
- Full-Spectrum CBD
Full-spectrum CBD products contain a full range of the beneficial cannabinoids in the plant, without the THC component that creates the CBD oil high. Full-spectrum products have the added advantage of providing a healthy dose of all the cannabinoids that were in the plant. If you are looking for powerful, efficient CBD, then full-spectrum is the way to go.
- Safe Extraction
Do some research to find out how the CBD you are buying is extracted. Extraction is so important since it directly affects the quality of the CBD used in the formula. You want to avoid chemicals being used to extract the ingredient. Believe it or not, some companies use cheap methods when extracting CBD oil that involves toxic solvents that are dangerous to health such as propane, hexane, pentane, and butane.
The best CBD oil uses a non-chemical extraction method such as CO2 extraction to assure a superior level of CBD in the item.
- The Source of CBD Matters
Where and how the hemp plants are grown is a critical part that affects the effectiveness and wholesomeness of the item. When the CBD product is locally grown under the watchful eye of the manufacturer, there is a greater chance the end product will be of the highest level. U.S. grown hemp is top-quality because farmers in the United States are required to get certified by state departments of agriculture.
- Organic Growing Conditions.When plants are free from synthetic-chemicals and fertilizers, and have not been genetically modified or exposed to chemical toxins, the result is a more natural organic CBD oil. Organically grown hemp marijuana is simply cleaner because it is farmed without harmful pesticides.
- Customer Service Support.
Choose a reputable company for your CBD product that stands behind their product. Check that your CBD oil comes with a money-back guarantee and easy return policy. This shows the supplier is committed to their product and wants to make sure you are happy with the results.
Read the directions on the label to determine the recommended dose. If you are going to get the health advantages, be sure you will comply with the directions. For example, if you are required to take too many tablets or drops throughout the day, you may not be able to follow the recommendations and the product will not have the expected benefits.
A word of caution: You should generally start with a low dosage until you know how your body reacts to CBD. Although generally well-tolerated and safe to use, each individual responds to CBD oil differently, so check with your healthcare practitioner before taking any CBD oil for stress, CBD for natural relaxation, natural CBD for sleep or any other health issue. Results may be slow and subtle, and they may vary among people, so you may need to be patient to see noticeable differences.
What is the Best Way to Take CBD Oil?
Now that you knowwhatto look for when you are choosing the right CBD product, you may wonder about the best way to take CBD.
CBD is available in several different forms. This allows people to decide on the best way to meet their specific needs and desired results.
Some of the most common forms of CBD are:
- Oils and tinctures.This is a bottle of liquid that comes with a dropper to place the oil under the tongue. Unfortunately, the taste of CBD oil can be strong and bitter and some people have difficulty with the oily consistency.
- Creams and lotions.You may wonder about CBD Oil versus CBD creams. Topical formulas are usually used to treat muscle or joint pain because the lotion can penetrate into the skin and affected area. However, certain individuals find the creams too greasy to use on a regular basis.
- Capsules and pills.This is a common form of CBD. However, the time from taking the capsule until you feel the beneficial effects may take longer than other delivery systems since it must travel through the digestive system.
- It’s no surprise that this is one of the most popular ways to take CBD. Edibles are tasty and they contain a pre-measured dose of CBD so you don’t have to mess around trying to figure out the right dose, like CBD oils. In particular, edibles as CBD gummies are dominating the market as the product of choice. Essentially, a CBD gummy is a gummy bear infused with CBD. They taste delicious, they are affordable, portable, and discrete.
Introducing McHudson Farms Potent CBD Gummies
While there are plenty of CBD edibles on the market today, it’s important to find a quality product from a brand you trust.
These tasty berry gummy bears from McHudson Farms provides a product with the highest standards that deliver real results from CBD. Their products are safe, gentle, and effective because they take the extra steps for the ultimate in quality:
- 100% Organic. The hemp oil in McHudson Farms CBD Gummies is made from certified organically-grown hemp to ensure that it is completely contaminant-free
- A chemical-free, state-of-the-art extraction method is used for maximum purity of CBD for all McHudson Farms CBD items
- Batch Verified. McHudson Farms products are independently tested by a third-party laboratory to confirm its potency and quality.
- Certificate of Analysis. McHudson Farms proudly posts their “Certificate of Analysis” right on their website so you can review the results of testing for yourself
- Pesticide Testing. Certification that the hemp oil is 100 percent pesticide-free using advanced testing technology is part of the process before any McHudson product is sold
- Customer Satisfaction.McHudson Farms wants you to be completely satisfied with every purchase. When you buy any McHudson Farm product, you have 90-days to test it out, completely risk-free. If you love it, you keep it. If not, the company will refund your full order.
The proprietary McHudson Farms Potent CBD Gummies formula is produced from the highest-quality CBD that is safe with virtually no side effects.
A Great Value on CBD Gummies
The reasonable cost of McHudson Farms Potent CBD Gummies at under $40.00 for a full month’s supply provides an outstanding value. But most importantly, McHudson Farms is dedicated to delivering the healing, rejuvenating, and refreshing benefits of high-quality CBD to every person in need.